If you are really serious about making money online,then you’ll have to be able to distinguish scam from real sites when you’re investing your money in any business.
Most times people do fear because they cannot tell whether they’re investing their money in real or scam sites.
After reading this article, i want to assure you that your safety when investing online is giuaranteed.
The internet has created a very nice room for scammers to operate effectively snatching away other innocent peoples’ hard earned-money. This is mostly due to the fact that you do not even know the person you’re dealing with nor see the person’s face.
Thieves,make use of the internet to take people’s money because there’s no more FBI or Police stations nearby and they can afford to do whatever they like online. No matter what,every problem has got a solution and this one is not an exception.
There are some factors you have to consider in order to differentiate or distinguish between scam from real sites or companies.
Important factors to note for your safety during Online Investments:
If you want to invest or buy anything online,kindly do the following in order to distinguish scam from real sites or companies:
- Check if the website is Secure for transactions: You can check if the company’s site is secure for online transactions.
You can do this by checking in the address bar for the site where you’ve been asked to make payments.
The website’s url must begin with “https” and not “http” or “www”. This helps to prevent eavesdropping and theft activities by scammers.
So, if the site is not a scam on its own,it should be able to protect its customers from online theft. Many scam sites will not be able to acquire the “https” configuration for their websites because its usually costly and difficult to maintain.
- Check the traffic statistics of the site:
- If you’re a webmaster,you will probably know how to do this but if you’re not,no worries. To check the amount of traffic a website receives or has been receiving,you need to know some simple things.
- First,all websites in the world has been ranked beginning from 1 according to their traffic rank by alexa. Alexa is a company that provides the general traffic statistics of a website including what users input in search engines to find the website. New websites that are still growing have a relatively low alexa rank but older websites that has gained authority online have higher ranks.
- If you want to invest on any website, let’s say you want to invest on Uinvest but you have doubts of scam about the website. Just go to Alexa.com
In the search box provided,copy and paste the name of the site you want to check its traffic rank.
The image you see below is a snippet of alexa traffic rank of Uinvest.com.ua. As you can see from the image,Uinvest has a very high alexa rank. It has been ranked #8672 in the world out of the millions of sites online. The closer a site’s alexa ranking tends to #1,the better its traffic rank.
In alexa,you can as well check what users search to find the site in search engines,this is called the Search demographics.
- History and domain age of the site:
Most websites on the internet for their businesses have a unique history and a reasonable domain age. If a website is on the internet to scam people,there’s a greater probability that the site won’t take long to disappear from the internet once it has captured its victims.
But if a website is in for business,it has to stay online every time in order to satisfy its customers.
This is why the domain age and history of websites is very important to distinguish scam from real sites. And also,the higher the number of years and good history a website has made,the more it gains people’s trust and reliability.
So, how do we check the domain age of a website:
Enter the domain name in the field below and click submit.
Please note that the domain age is just an estimate and not always accurate. Some sites may even display “Unknown age”.
- Check out what others are saying about the site online:
You can check what others are talking about that particular site online. You will be able to find out reviews on the site or whether the site has positive or negative comments from people. You will mostly find this in online discussion boards and forums or even blogs that discussed about that particular company.
If the site is a scam site, you’ll be amazed to see people telling you to run with your money and never invest on the site as they have been entrapped by the scam site.
To find out what other people are saying about the site, just go to google.com or any other search engine and type “domain scam” replacing domain with the website’s name without quotes. This action will return results where you’ll find out whether other people have been scammed by the site or not.
- Finally,Never Invest more than you can afford to lose:
Be conscious of how big your pocket is,never invest more than you can afford to lose so even if the above strategies fail(which is most unlikely),you will not lose all you have.
Once you’ve successfully carried out the above rules and the results were positive,go ahead and invest your money online on the website with confidence.
IF THIS ARTICLE HAS HELPED YOU,PLEASE CONSIDER SHARING IT WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BESIDE THIS POST OR LIKE US ON FACEBOOK,WE’LL BE VERY GLAD
Popular Search terms:
- scamming websites online investments
- profit clicking fbi
- how to differntiate hoax from real
- profit making online investments
- Real internet investment
- real or scam website
- safe online investment websites
- scam free investment site
- scam free investment sites
- scam free online investment